Our range of design and engineering services encompasses both commercial and residential customers and developments including, but not limited to, the types of facilities displayed below.
- Retail Vehicle Exhaust
- Art Museums
- Single Family Home
- Assisted Living Facility
- Independent Living Facility
- Multifamily Mixed Use
Southport Engineered Systems has experience in the design and engineering of a broad scope of systems, detailed in the links below:
Heating and Cooling Systems
Design Phases and Related Services
- Design development will include system selection and design guidelines for each use/area of the project.
- Plumbing design development will include preliminary fixture selections, site utilities survey, preliminary equipment selection/location, and code review.
- HVAC design development will include design/room conditions report for each area, preliminary equipment selection and location, and code review.
- Fire protection design development will include site utility survey for water pressure, NFPA review for design density and sprinkler head requirements.
- Design Documents will include system layout plans, and specification development.
- HVAC and plumbing specialties will provide final equipment locations, system layout plans, equipment selections, and design calculations (i.e. HVAC Loads, fixture unit counts).
- Fire protection specialty will provide final equipment location, sprinkler head layout, main locations, design calculations.
- This phase will cover final coordination of equipment requirement/location, and system routing.
- Design documents and specifications will be submitted to the authority having jurisdiction.
- Construction administration will include bid review, site visits, and punch list approval.
Southport Engineered Systems, LLC.
1343 S. 27th St.
Caledonia, WI 53108
Interested in HVAC or Plumbing Design Build Proposal?
Visit our contracting division!