Fire Sprinkler Inspection In Wisconsin
Southport inspectors and engineers are certified and up-to-date on the latest National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and work with you to develop a regular fire sprinkler inspection schedule to keep your facility operating safely. We follow all mandated procedures for thorough fire sprinkler inspections as outlined by NFPA 25, including replacing or testing:
- .Sprinklers that have been in use for 50 years
- .Quick-response sprinklers and early suppression fast-response sprinklers that have been in use for 20 years
- .Dry sprinklers that are at least 10 years old
- .Sprinklers in harsh environments every 5 years (ex: corrosive atmospheres or chemically reactive harsh water environments)
- .Sprinklers in a representative sample of any sprinkler failing to satisfy test requirements
Contact us to learn when to have your sprinklers tested and stay ahead of the game on fire preparedness.