Reliable Utility Piping Service In Wisconsin
Southport’s Utility Piping Services
We offer a comprehensive range of utility piping, process piping, and plumbing services, specializing in the design and installation of industrial utility piping. Southport understands the specific needs and requirements of each client and industry are different, therefor our utility piping services are tailored to the unique needs of the client. Our services include:
Utility Piping Design
Our design team works closely with clients to create a custom plan to meet both their specific needs and budget. We have the experience to make it a smooth and efficient process and are familiar with all industry standards and regulations from healthcare to manufacturing and government facilities.
Utility Piping Installation
We have nearly two decades of experience installing utility piping systems, we work quickly and efficiently to ensure installations are completed within the budget and on time. We use the latest technology and techniques to make sure your new utility piping system is in perfect working order by its first use.
Maintenance & Repair for Utility Pipes
Our repair team offers 24/7 support and will provide prompt repairs to any utility piping issues. We also offer maintenance services such as inspections, cleaning, and upkeep, to ensure your utility piping system is running smoothly and efficiently.
What is Utility Piping
Utility piping refers to a network of pipes, fittings, valves and other components that are designed and installed to transport various utilities or fluids within a facility. Utilities include water, steam, compressed air, gasses, chemicals, fuel, oil, wastewater and other substances for the operation of industrial, commercial or institutional facilities.
In industrial settings, various types of utility piping systems are commonly used to transport different types of fluids or utilities within a facility.
Utility Piping Systems
1. Water Supply and Distribution Systems: These piping systems are designed to deliver potable water for various industrial processes, such as cooling, heating, cleaning or as a raw material for production. They typically include pipes, valves, pumps and water treatment equipment.
2. Steam and Condensate Systems: Steam is used in many industrial processes for heating, sterilization or power generation. Steam piping systems are designed to transport high-pressure steam from boilers to the point of use, and condensate piping systems return the condensed steam (condensate) to the boiler for reusing. These systems require insulation and specialized components to handle high temperatures.
3. Compressed Air Systems: Compressed air is widely used in industrial facilities for pneumatic tools, control systems and other applications. Compressed air piping systems typically consist of pipes, fittings, filters, compressors, dryers and pressure regulators.
4. Gas Distribution Systems: Industrial facilities often require gas distribution systems for various purposes, such as natural gas for heating or fueling equipment, or specialty gasses for specific processes. These systems involve pipes, valves, regulators and safety devices to ensure proper delivery and control of the gasses.
5. Chemical and Process Piping Systems: Industries that handle chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or other specialized fluids require piping systems that can withstand corrosive materials, high temperatures or extreme pressures. These systems are designed using appropriate materials and components to ensure safe and reliable transportation of the fluids.
6. Fuel and Oil Piping Systems: Industrial facilities that utilize fuels or oils for machinery, boilers, or power generation may have dedicated piping systems for fuel or oil delivery. These systems often include storage tanks, pumps, filters and safety devices to handle the specific properties of the fuel or oil.
7. Waste and Effluent Systems: Industrial facilities generate waste and effluent streams that need to be properly managed and disposed of. Waste and effluent piping systems transport these materials to treatment plants or disposal facilities, adhering to environmental regulations and safety standards.
We offer utility piping services for industries throughout Wisconsin, including:
Southport has been providing prefabrication services in southeastern Wisconsin since 2005. Counties served include:
Big Bend Brookfield Brown Deer Burlington Caledonia Cudahy Delafield Delavan Dousman Eagle Elkhorn Fox Point Franklin Grafton Germantown Glendale Greendale Greenfield Hales Corners Lake Geneva Kenosha Menomonee Falls Mequon Milwaukee Mount Pleasant Mukwonago Muskego New Berlin Oak Creek Pewaukee Pleasant Prairie Port Washington Racine Saint Francis Sheboygan Shorewood Sussex Waukesha Wauwatosa West Allis West Bend Whitefish Bay